for this module
A Winning Team: Healthy Eating
and Physical Activity”
The goals of this module are that students will:
- Understand the health benefits of eating a
variety of foods from the Five Food Groups.
- Apply their knowledge of nutrition to select a
diet that is balanced.
- Understand the roles of heredity, food selection,
and activity level in weight control.
- Apply their knowledge of nutrition to evaluate
nutritional information for accuracy.
- Apply the skills they have learned in advocating
for the availability of nutritious foods.